Sonic 2| Robotnik Sonic 2| Robotnik

I really like this!

I was hunting around the portal for a piece of music along the lines of this, and I'm glad that I found it. Very dramatic, powerful, and to the point.

Adding this to my audio faves :)

The Age of Pretending - TMD The Age of Pretending - TMD

Awesome :D

Oh my, this is amazing :D so catchy and bouncy, well sung and the instrumentals are brilliant. Well done, this is one of my new fave songs :3

Skywards Skywards

so lovely :D

I love this track, it reminds me of one of my favourite video games (NiGHTS into Dreams). It has a light, airy feel to it, and it's so beautiful. Very nice work :)

PianoFortress responds:

nice description, thanks :>

Cookie Cookie

Nice :)

This is quite a catchy little tune, and just what I was looking for for a short animation I'm working on :) Very nice ^_^

Sonic 2 - Chemical Plant Sonic 2 - Chemical Plant

Yet another great track :)

Geez, you're making me feel pathetic with your talent XD This is an awesome track, I love the way you've put it together. Just out of curiosity, are you planning to do/doing/done one for Aquatic Ruin? I loved that Zone XDanyhoo, keep it up :) *5*

Might as well . . .

Sonic & Knux - Sky Sanctuary Sonic & Knux - Sky Sanctuary

brilliant!

I love this! :D It's got a wonderful feel, and sounds sort of like a celebration :D Brilliant, I rate five, and I bow to your talent *bows* lol.

~Feniiku

thnx.

Sonic 3 - Boss Sonic 3 - Boss

nice :D

I must say that this is a very very good mix mate. I'm glad I was playing the 'random page clicky' game and found this. I must put it on my MP3 XD Good job :)

~Feniiku