LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

simply amazing. a quality animation with a good, yet sad story. Brilliant work.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

wonderful :)

I was following this series since I saw the first one, and I'm so glad it ended on such a beautiful happy ending, it made my heart flutter :)

Well done, and thank you so much for providing us with 'There She Is!!'

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

wonderful

I feel so sad for these two, the pressures of their world force them apart and it isn't fair, but it reflects real situations so well.

Can't wait for the final part :)

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Still loving this ^_^

I've never forgotten the There She is series, so when I saw this on the front page I simply had to click it again. It's such an adorable story you tell, and I still love the characters and their quirks :) It's so cute and lovely, and such smooth animation. I shall continue to watch these as they arrive.

If Only To Fly If Only To Fly

I love this

It's very beautiful, and the synching between the voice and the fox worked wonderfully :)

SSBB Sonic SSBB Sonic

Nice

The movie was quite amusing, but it could've been improved a bit if it had voices. Also, sometimes the songs and sound effects kept clipping.

Otherwise, it was a nice original idea :) Cute art style too :D

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

I love it XD

The jokes are easy to follow, the animation style is fun, and the whole movie is worth watching several times.

There isn't anything I can say that hasn't already been said, so I simply say: Thank you for making something I can enjoy watching ^_^

Disk extermination Disk extermination

I like it

The use of just black and white is very good, since it shows that you don't need colour to make an artwork good. I like the background music, and the style you have is unique too. Nice work :)

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

awesome

The animation in this is incredibly smooth, So fluid with a hell of a lot of interesting shots :D Such a brilliant anim there, I love the race :P Nice work mate

Amf-nights Fanf Amf-nights Fanf